Thursday, February 25, 2010

Damned Itchy Ears

Benadryl at 9:30 pm for inflamed rash on my ears.

Shower at 9:45 pm in which I scrub my ears with sea salt scrub, thinking possibly my husband is correct in thinking it is just dry skin. Felt the burn of sea salt in open wound at 9:50 pm.

Went upstairs to go to bed at 10:15 pm only to find that I wasn't all that tired. So, I read a little before bed to help me fall asleep. Great, except I get really into the book and read til what I assume was close to 11 pm.

Next to tears because of mental exhaustion, but my body must be quite resilient because it hasn't received the memo that we are tired.

Fall asleep and sleep through two alarms because that was better than smashing the phone when it tried to wake me up. Woke up at 6:50 am. Supposed to be at work at 7am. Was still only 15 minutes late (and I live 10 miles away from the job).

Dragging a$$ tired right now. Benadryl hasn't worn off. Best of all, guess what I have?

Smooth, itchy ears......................................fml.

2 comments:

  1. ouch! not doing so hot, huh? fml might be a bit strong! you will survive to have other itchy areas that drive you nuts, just remember that! ha! now, I am making myself laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon...so sorry you have had a hard week!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete