Thursday, November 5, 2009

We Have a Winner!

Well everyone, there is a winner from the polls I posted earlier, and that winner is Karen! She makes truly awesome birdhouses among other cute things. I especially like this groovy paisley gourd!



Go over to our team blog Collaborators in Cahoots to see more pictures and a great write up about Karen's shop.

And while we're here...I want to fiiiinnnnalllly announce the winner of my give away a few weeks ago. I sincerely apologize for putting it off so long. The winner is.........DEB at Works in Progress . Deb has a great blog. She is a wonderful quilter with a lot of passion and love. I really enjoy reading about what happens in her daily life and following along as she sews up some wonderful vintage, flowery quilts!

Deb, I will e-mail you to get your address, and soon, you will be receiving a cozy neck warmer...enjoy the warm weather while it lasts! The warmer will be waiting for you when you need it again. ;o)

2 comments: