Friday, April 3, 2009

Piss-imistic

I have a massive headache.

I feel like there is a brick on my face.

I think my fiance is a total, complete and absolute moron today.

I am not speaking to my fiance today because I don't want to say something I will regret later.

I don't feel like going into details here. He hasn't screwed around or done anything major. He just behaved stupidly and foolishly.

I spoke six words to him this morning as he was laying in bed not going to work: "This will not be happening again."

I do not put up with crap or stupidity.

I think my fiance is a total, complete and absolute moron today.

How's that for pessimistic? Was it worth it? Have fun with your headache today...MORON!

1 comment:

  1. Someone tipping a brown bottle last night? Or, an aluminum can? As men get older, they usually grow out of thinking that drinking on a work night is a good idea! Or, drinking too much anyway!

    ReplyDelete