Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sickness, Sadness, and Stitches

Hello world!!



This week as been a hellish week for me, and I have barely even been able to venture out into the world. On Monday, I came home from work and skipped the gym. My sister called me, and I cried my eyes out. I also ate myself sick on Monday.



Throughout the night on Monday into early Tuesday morning, my stomach was killing me. I couldn't sleep because I felt like my stomach was going to split. I know I said I ate myself sick, but I really didn't. I ate more than I would normally, but I in no way stuffed myself to the point of the pain I had.



I had to work Tuesday, so I woke up and got in the shower. I noticed my stomach was very swollen, though. I was just very bloated, and after taking my temperature, I decided I should call into work instead of spreading my germies. I then proceeded to lay on the couch and eat nothing the entire day. I never puked, but I felt absolutely miserable.



Today, I feel a little better. I can get up and walk around, and I ate a sandwich! I've also been drinking water and sipping 7 up. I don't work tomorrow, either, so I should be 100% back "normal" by Friday when I have to go back to work.



Also today, I have been able to make myself a new pair of fingerless mitts. I love them!

1 comment:

  1. germies???

    goober!!!

    glad you are feeling a little better!

    wait til you see what i have been working on to post on etsy!!

    it is sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete