Monday, January 5, 2009

Beautiful Awakening

This morning, a very beautiful thing happened to me.

As I am laying in bed around 7am, I start to awake to the wonderful aroma of coffee. I should have been out of bed half an hour before then, getting ready for work, but we all know that is unrealistic. :) Anyway, big T had already left for work about an hour and a half earlier, so I convince myself I'm nuts and just really want some coffee bad enough that I am dreaming I smell it. I try to go back to sleep, but as I roll over, I catch another whiff of that wonderful aroma. I just could not convince myself to be in bed any longer. I roll myself out of bed and shuffle my way to the kitchen, and what I saw made the angels in Heavan sing. There in front of my eyes was a pot of coffee already made! I have yet to thank Big T, but it could be topping the charts of the most romantic things he's done. haha You can all rest assured I've got a real manly man. :)

1 comment:

  1. Romantic!?!? Who is the biggest coffee crazy I know? That's right! You are!!! Romantic!?! HA! Definitely falls under different strokes for different folks category! Good for you though, crazy lady!

    As far as that goes, I would be happy to have someone bringing my chai, so what am I saying?!?!?!??!?!

    ReplyDelete