Monday, March 2, 2009

Let Down...

Well, Big T called the bank today to give them the exact amount we needed for our trip, and they said they could only give him half of that. I am really upset right now. I feel like the air was let out of me, and I want to melt into the floor. I won't, though. I e-mailed my contacts that were helping me plan the trip, and I am going to see if we can cut the trip in half and go for one week. I don't know if it is even going to be possible, but I am still holding onto some hope.

I'm going to take a shower to distract myself. Otherwise I will keep pressing the refresh button on my e-mail page every three seconds, as if my contacts don't have their own lives. I just hate feeling so deflated. I'll let you all know how this progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment